« Meme Time |
| "Terror Court" details »
...Spend an hour degreasing the BBQ pit with orange Goo-Gone, then reward yourself with a shot of Seven Star Metaxa brandy.
The Goo-Gone is IN me, and it makes the fine brandy taste like fish oil, kerosene, ass.
Maybe I shoulda degreased the BBQ with the brandy, and drank the Goo Gone.
Posted at 20:59 in Do NOT..., Humor | Permalink
Living here in Southern Flarduh, I get to spray lots of DEET on me. I can smell it when I pee, I can taste it when I drink. Ughh.
June 10, 2013 at 00:49
I got some Goo-Gone and it didn't even get rid of the goo, let alone smelling (or tasting) good. Just smeared it around. I wonder what the BBQ food tasted like!
June 09, 2013 at 20:37
Sounds a bit like using DMSO for joint pain. I tried it once, ONCE! Everything tasted like clams and I thoroughly dislike clams. So, no more industrial solvents used as medications for me. The clam taste went away in a few hours, and the joint pain came back at the same time. As I remember nitrile gloves weren't availabe back then. I wear 'em a lot nowadays so I don't get solvents in me quite so easily. Must be getting paranoid/cautious in my old age.
The only solvents I want in me are water and Single Malt Scotch, just not at the same time. There are enough of them that trying one a month will last me until I'm over a hundred and fifteen. It is truly a fun hobby.
Gerry N. |
June 09, 2013 at 11:22
I read your suggestions, but I'm sticking with Jim Black and Coke.
June 09, 2013 at 05:39
The comments to this entry are closed.