Some of these are on my Facebook page already.
- Al Franken: Strange we have heard no demands for resignation of Franken from the Senate's GOPe leadership. Oh, that's right, Deep State. H/T to the Baconator.
- Firefox' new edition (Firefox Quantum, V.57.0) on my Linux machine is so buggy, I might have to burn the whole computer to de-bug it...
- The entire problem with the Tax Bill before the House today is that it is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and no sheep-dogs are around to save the sheep. This should NEVER have been referred to as a Tax Relief Bill. It isn't. This House bill simply makes the middle class pay for corporate tax relief, and that's ALL it does. Animal abuse, I know, but screw them and the horse they rode in on. For the first time in MY memory, Nancy Pelosi got it right when she called this spade a shovel.
- What is better for the culture: women running hither and yon screaming for the scalps of men who touched them at some point in their life, perhaps 40 years ago, or everybody just STFU and put the important questions up for a vote first?
- If you still have a Keurig machine to make your coffee, you just made my fail list for critical thinking. Very convenient to use, but using a Melitta filter-funnel or a French Press is nearly as convenient, makes BETTER coffee, and won't put 9 billion non-degradable little cups into landfills.
- Has anyone else noticed that the Left has produced NO polls on the current electability of Judge Roy Moore? Seems to me they would have made that "Breaking News" if they had one, so I conclude that this faux-issue hasn't affected AL voters in the least. Last poll I did see had him up 10% over the dummocrat, so I expect that's still holding.
- Sexual Harassment Training for Congress-critters? Don't make me laugh. I had that at several work-places during my working life and it didn't change a damn thing except generate tons of new paper files.
- Is it possible to get a brown-out on only one leg of your household's two phases of mains power? I'd never experienced that before but it happened a few nights ago during a windstorm here.
- So writing expressive prose and poems bashes women? Keats, Shelley, Wordsworth are all sex abusers? This is what you get when you let idiots go nuts with hashtags.
- Roy Moore for the win: Wanna know which Faux-Cons are actually Deep State? Just check their positions re: Roy Moore. Moore is the GENUINE swamp-drainer, and the Swamp is desperate to keep him out of the Senate, where he will quickly blow away the fog and reveal the people and tactics the Deep State uses to bring us their Globalist Agenda.
Ta-Da! Ten Thuds today. New Personal Best! Next week, then?