Racial Divide in the USA? Maybe.
Racial Divide in Professional Sports? Guaranteed
- In the NBA, 74.4% of the players are black.
- In the NFL, 70% are black. (Stat is in the title, disregard the HuffPo article, it's racist).
- Commissioner of the NFL says that the "Take a Knee" (cute-speak for Disrespect our National Flag and all it Stands for) is encouraged as an expression of "Free Speech".
- That's not how/why Colin Kaepernick started this movement. He started it as a Statement of Black Racism. His ladyfriend is a Marxist who started Black Lives Matter.
- When Stephan Curry, an NBA star player, said that he would carry this racist message to the White House because he was a member of the championship team that is traditionally invited, the President ordered that the invitation of his team be rescinded. The President was and is fighting Racism.
Here's the nub of it: Just because you are in a racial minority, you don't get a pass when you act racist. The Black Lives Matter Movement is racist and was founded to be racist as an adjunct of world Marxist revolution. Take that to the bank, I have.
I have fought Marxism, both here with this pen and in 'Nam from a B-52. Not about to let them win now....
Cue the Lee Greenwood. "Stand Up"!